Welcome friends of South Berkshire Hockey Club.
Our website is not only the public online presence for our club but the central database for all club membership information.
We would now like to invite all previous members and contacts of the club to apply for membership for the 2019/20 season.
Full instructions can be found here.
Note: For those of you that have been a member in previous years, you need not re-apply, but you must check your information is accurate. It important that you make the necessary mandatory declarations for fitness, data privacy and code of conduct. Without these declarations your membership will be rejected.
We would also like to draw your attention to the following changes for the 2019/20 season.
1. Adult membership subscription fee has increased to £150.
Student (50%), GK (100%) and New member (50%) discounts still apply.
2. Adult - Club Official discount increased to 80%.
3. Adult - Qualified/Unqualified membership discount of 40% and 20% for players umpiring 5 games.
4. New Casual membership subscription fee of £10, match fees are reduced to £12 with a four game limit.
5. Junior match fees for adult games have increased to £8.
6. Junior subscriptions now simplified to three tiers and all junior games/tournaments are included. U6/U8 = £100, U10/U12 = £125, U14/U16 = £150
7. Family member subscription discount simplified to 4 tiers. 2 member = 20%, 3 members = 30%, 4 members = 40%, 5 members = 50%
8. The deadline for subscriptions is 1st October and the late admin charge is £20.